Nov 24, 2014

Good Monday: In the mood for brownie



Every season has its own unique flavour and taste for me. When it comes to winter, I think of a brownie cake. It always seemed to me that winter is like a vacation for the earth. It takes a break and covers with the snow blanket and takes a beauty nap till the early spring. When I woke up this Sunday morning and looked outside the window, I understood that this vacation already started. All was sparkling in the frosty white snowflakes. So I rushed into the kitchen and cooked a huge piece of brownie, that filled my flat with that adorable chocolate aroma. And the best thing to do on the mornings like this is to listen to the music and relish the serenity of this moment.







Have a good Monday and a nice piece of brownie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu