Oct 2, 2014

Ode to October

So it is finally here. My favourite month of the year has officially started. I love October most of all because it brings my birthday and changes. Always. It's an unbreakable rule that gives me shivers every year in the end of September. I literally count the days till the calendar changes the numbers from 9 to 10. This time I enter this wonderful month with the updated hair color and new attitude. The shift from light blonde to dark chocolate forced me to buy new makeup shades and the old clothes look absolutely differently on me :) The funny part is that most of the people in the office don't recognize me. I'm ready for the good times that are coming :)

All pics by Olga Degtyarenko from YES I DO













I am wearing: Warehouse shirt
Oasis jeans
Dune shoes
Burberry trench coat
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu