Sep 17, 2014

Take me to Paris

I bought these denim dungarees in the Galeries Lafayette in Paris. I was alone there, staying in this romantic city for a couple of days on my way back from the business trip to Copenhagen. To tell you the truth, Paris didn't impress me that much in the beginning.

That evening I've decided to go out to the most fancy restaurant I could find and have the unforgettable time in the city of blinding lights. I wore the same clothes I am showing you today and stepped into the night. And this was the turning point of the whole trip. That night I went on a date with the sparkling Eiffel tower, drank champagne like crazy and laughed my heart out. It's funny how the happiest memories live in such tiny meaningless from the first sight things like clothes. But the moment I put this outfit on, I felt the same sparkling joy inside my heart. It's Paris. A moveable feast. :)

All pics by Olga Degtyarenko from YES I DO
















I am wearing:trench coat by Sinequanone 
              dungarees by Top Shop
      backpack by Gola
                        sweatshirt by Maison Scothch
            sneakers by New look

2 comments:

  1. you have totally added a little parisian vibe with the trench coat :) pretty look!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Sabina! It's so sweet of you :)

      Delete

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu