Aug 12, 2014

Timber

The summer is almost over and  I am looking forward wearing my beloved sand-colored shoes and boho hats. I've purchased a pair of hot pants and couldn't get courageous enough to wear them in the city. They are just too cut out, but, nevertheless, I've found a way to show off in them :). I've matched my checked shirt with the black shorts and neutral fedora hat and boots. Fringe bag compliments the ensemble. I might be living somewhere in Texas and breaking hearts of some hot cowboys :). Here is my American look inspired by the "Timber" video. A little spicy and naughty.:)








I am wearing: shoes by KACHOROVSKA
                     shorts Premium denim
                     shirt Colin's
                     hat PAPRIKA
                     bag RIVER ISLAND

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu