Aug 11, 2014

Good Monday: Sing along

Lately I've watched a cool movie "Guardians of the Galaxy". Even though the humor, plot and special effects were perfect there, to my mind, the best part of the film is definitely a soundtrack. I loved the relaxed beats and the atmosphere this music is bringing. I want to dance and sing along to the songs :) Simply can't help it.


the pic taken from here

Here is a short list of my favourite old songs (some are from the movie, some are not :))

1. Redbone "Come get your love"



2. Blue suede "Hooked on a feeling"


3. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell "Aint no mountain high enough"


4. Secret service "Ten o'clock postman"


5. Katrina and the waves "Walking on sunshine"


6. Fleetwood Mac "Everywhere"


Have a good Monday and listen to some cheerful music! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu