Aug 19, 2014

Shake it off

It's got chilly this weekend and I was happy to take out of the closet my favourite flare jeans and denim shirt. I love how the light blue on the shirt compliments the beige on the hat and bag. I feel really comfortable while wearing this style of clothes. Waiting for my beloved season is even more pleasant in the things that are dear to my heart:)

На этих выходных стало заметно прохладней. Я с удовольствием погрузилась в дебри своего шкафа, откуда извлекла любимые джинсы-клеш и джинсовую рубашку.Мне нравится сочетание светлого голубого и бежевого. Чувствую себя очень комфортно, надевая вещи подобного стиля. Так что ожидание любимого времени года вдвойне приятней в милом сердцу наряде. :)






I am wearing: hat by PAPRIKA
                     jeans MANGO
                     shirt PULL&BEAR
                     bag KACHOROVSKA
                     shoes ZARA
                     accessories MONICA VINADER

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu