Dec 3, 2011

In the Mood for Winter

Our office life is pretty the same as in many other offices in the country but for one thing. Sometimes someone brings camera and magic begins. I am addicted to posing for photoshoots. It makes me so agitated, excited and thrilled. This time we were celebrating the first day of winter. I was wearing funny tights with red deers by River Island that made my IT guys laugh and they made a lot of jokes about them. But I was totally happy.






Parka - Mango, scarf - H&M, shorts - Colin's, shirt - Sinequanone, boots - Carnaby, tights - River Island, ring- Mango,     
brogues - TopShop.

My childish tights kind of supported the feeling that it's finally winter, the magic time of miracles and wishes coming true =)) It was a lovely day even though we were missing snow and frosty air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu