May 11, 2014

Dreamy Ukraine

Ok. In a couple of hours I have a flight to Copenhagen via Paris.And I am still retouching the pics:). The recent look was shot just a few minutes ago as I got the delivery of the lovely sweatshirt with the art printing. This look is special because the prints on the backpack and on the sweatshirt are specially designed for these pieces. The dreamy girl with the flower crown represents Ukraine, the country I was living in all my life :). Am very glad that the sweatshirt is very warm, as the weather forecast for CPH is pretty depressing. Will stay optimistic and am packing the yellow backpack and sneakers with me :) See you soon! ;)








I am wearing: guess skirt
backpack Liberty art fabrics
sneakers New Look
sweatshirt Tina Martinet art


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu