Apr 23, 2014

Maxi

Today I am leaving for a long-desired vacation. Can't even express how I feel. It seems like I haven't had a day of rest for a half of year at least. This is not true, but my soul is exhausted and I need some fresh air to think, to create and move on with my life and dreams :) I am going to the most beautiful and inspirational place in the world where art is in the air:) I believe that every trip changes me, in a good way. So this is a last look of the old me :)
 I wanted a simple maxi dress for quite a while. I guess this craving comes from the Scandinavian style which is influencing me constantly as I work for the Danish company and visit Denmark very often. I am still at the stage of boho-chic mood and am even about to update my wardrobe. But the voyage may change it all :)








I am wearing: dress by ESPRIT
biker jacket  and ring by MANGO
shoes and bag by KACHOROVSKA ATELIER
vintage silver ring
hat TOP SHOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu