Jan 20, 2013

Emerald night

I purchased a new Zara emerald dress on purpose. My relationships with this color have never been smooth and happy. And since it was the fresh start of a new year I tried to do someting very untypical for me. So there it was, complimented with deep red patent stilettos and gold accessories, fitting me perfectly and making me feel more confident about the new page of life.  All of a sudden my colleague gave me a flower crown. It was so strange to see real flowers on the headband in our IT office.:) But I couldn't resist the temptation of trying it on. And it was just perfect.





(All photos are by Asya Shevchenko)

I think starting a new year with this color is a good idea. it gives green light to all the nice things that are about to happen in my life :).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu