Sep 8, 2014

Good Monday: Summer books

As I have promised, I am sharing with you the list of the books I read on vacation :) This trip was very calm so I had a chance to read a lot. My favourite books of summer are:

  • Peter Mayle  - "The Provence series"
I literally couldn't stop reading while flying from Kiev and transferring in Athens. Amazing style and plot ;)
If I had to pick up one out of the three, that would be "A year in Provence" :) I was really inspired to look closer at this part of the world and discover this land one day by myself :)

  • "The door into summer" by Robert A. Heinlein 


This book is a little naive, but somehow its last lines matched perfectly my mood at the time I was reading it. The mesmerizing belief in something really good inspires and leaves a pleasant warm feeling inside the heart.
  • My family and other animals by Gerald Durrell



This is my all time favourite that I read for the first time when I was a kid. No matter how old you are, you'll definitely find it interesting and funny :)
Have a good Monday and keep on reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu