Apr 22, 2012

Time for Denim

This spring is a little bit colder than usually. Nevertheless, we crave the sun and warm days. So do all the plants around us. Finally, the cherry and apricot trees started blooming in blossom. And it's really one of the most romantic times of the year. For me, it's a nice opportunity to wear denim.


I chose jeans and pumps by Mango and a lovely Milu T-shirt by Jason Wu for Target. The red poppy flower earings are handmade. They were bought at some small workshop in Lvov.


While we were making the shots of this look two little girls and a boy were watching us from the distance. Then all of a sudden one girl came to me and gave the blossoming apricot branch. I know, it's not a good thing to break branches, but as long as it's a gift from a little girl, I took it and thanked her. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu