Mar 28, 2012

From Tiffany with love

You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you. I must say, the mind reels. 
Holly Golightly , Breakfast at Tiffany's

I have always been amazed by the jewerly pieces made by Tiffany&Co. My first acquaintance with it was through the famous film "Breakfast at Tiffany's" which became one of my favourite. Ever since I collect every tiny piece that reminds me of the magic atmosphere of the movie:




The stylish image, created by Audrey Hepburn in the film, influenced my personal style a lot:


And after a few years I finally got my first treasure by Tiffany&Co as a present! :)


This elegant heart key with round brilliant diamond in sterling silver is just perfect and will contribute the look  of a real lady, like a cherry on cake :). There are such things that value more than the sum on their price tag. They bear some hidden meaning that is deeper and more important than the fortune they cost. The emotions, memories and words unsaid are all inside of it. For me, Tiffany's jewelry is of that kind.


3 comments:

  1. У тебя выражение лица такое же мечтательное, как у Одри.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very worthy of appreciation, good! swarovski crystal

    ReplyDelete

Follow MargoDaisy on LoLoBu